It’s Game Week 2 … and the Princeton Tigers will play Georgetown Friday night at Powers Field in Palmer Stadium on the Princeton University campus … and on ESPNU!
In our football parent email this week, we had a special request from our Senior Parent Captain … needing more chocolate desserts at the tailgate. As a chocolate lover, I was happy to comply. Recently I came across this dessert recipe on Pinterest. (Gals, if you haven’t yet checked out Pinterest … all I can say is … you must!) I just love Chocolate Turtles! It’s the candy my dad always brought to me on Valentine’s Day.
So, here’s our tailgate recipe of the week.
ADDICTING PRETZEL TURTLES
It’s 3 ingredients and only takes 5 minutes to make.
- 30 Mini Pretzels
- 30 Rolo Candies
- 30 Pecans
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Lay out all the pretzels on a cookie sheet covered in parchment paper.
- On top of the pretzel place the rolo.
- On top of the rolo place a pecan.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Press pecan into the chocolate.