It’s Game Week 4 … and the TigerTailgate will be in Princeton’s Lot 21 early Saturday morning at 9am. The Tigers play the Brown Bears at Noon and it will be televised on the NBC Sports Network. For this week’s tailgate recipe, I’ve decided to make something I’ve always wanted to try … Vodka Gummy Bears.
I love Gummy Bears! And I enjoy Vodka. Not sure how the two together will turn out but from what I’ve googled, it looks like they’ll be a great adult treat to enjoy!
Soaking gummy bears in vodka creates an adult twist on a popular snack. Stop by and try them before the game this Saturday.
Go Tigers! Eat up the Bears!
VODKA GUMMY BEARS
- 8 – 5-oz. packages gummy bears
- 750ml bottle of Vodka (plain or flavored)
- Place the gummy bears into a bowl. (large enough for bears to expand)
- Pour enough vodka into the bowl to cover the gummy bears completely.
- Cover the bowl with it’s lid or plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator.
- Allow the gummy bears to infuse for 2 days. Expect the bears to swell slightly as they soak up that vodka.
- Remove the gummy bears from the bowl using a slotted spoon, if needed. The gummy bears will absorb most, if not all, of the vodka. The longer they soak the more they’ll absorb.
- Serve the gummy bears immediately.