It’s almost Halloween and we’re playing Cornell … so why not, let’s try some Candy Cornell Infused Vodka drinks at the tailgate!
Candy Corn Infused Vodka: Infuse vodka with the flavor of this seasonal favorite by combining the ratio of 1/2 a cup of candy corn per 1 1/2 cups of vodka in an airtight container for at least three hours. Then enjoy …
1) Serve on the rocks, garnished with candy corn, of course. Or …
2) Use it to make sweet cocktails, such as:
CANDY CORN COSMO
- 3 oz vodka, candy corn infused
- 1 1/2 oz orange liqueur (Cointreau, Grand Marnier, or triple sec)
- 1 1/2 oz fresh orange juice
- 2 oz fresh lime juice
Pour the vodka, orange liqueur, orange juice and lime juice into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well, strain into your favorite tailgating cup, and enjoy!
CANDY CORN CORDIAL
- 4 oz vodka, candy corn infused
- 2 oz orange liqueur (Cointreau, Grand Marnier, or triple sec)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 large egg white
Pour the vodka, orange liqueur, lemon juice and egg white into a shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously for at least 30 seconds. The egg white adds a fun foam on top of the drink. Strain into your favorite tailgating cup, and enjoy!
Garnish with candy corn!
~ Go Tigers … Beat Cornell!!!