It has been so much fun using the Bacardi products to make Game Day Punches each Saturday this season! But I’ve been so busy traveling and catching up the few days we’re at home each week, that I have failed to post our weekly TigerTailgate recipes. To attempt to catch up, I’ll start by posting the Game Day Punch recipes to date this season …
- 1 part (750ml bottle) BACARDI® Superior Rum
- 1 part cranberry juice
- 2 parts ginger ale, chilled
- 1/2 part orange juice
- splash lime juice
- splash lemon juice
- 1 part Grey Goose Vodka
- 1/4 part Bacardi Superior Rum
- 1/4 part Bacardi Coconut Rum
- 4 parts Pineapple juice
- 1 big splash Grenadine
- Garnish with pineapple wedge and a cherry
- 3 parts Martini Prosecco
- 1 part Martini Asti Sparkling Wine
- 1 part Orange Juice
- 1 big splash of Grey Goose Vodka
Thanks to Julie Smith for this recipe adapted from Trisha Yearwood’s Prosecco Punch.
- 2 quarts white grape juice
- 1 quart pomegranate juice
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries
- 1/2 pint pomegranate seeds
- 1-liter bottle ginger ale
- 2 bottles Martini Prosecco
- Special equipment: muffin tins
- Add to a large pitcher the white grape juice and pomegranate juice. Pour the juice into 1 muffin tin, filling the cups half of the way up. Drop a few fresh raspberries and pomegranate seeds into each muffin cup and place in the freezer until frozen.
- Place the pitcher with the remaining juice in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Right before serving, pour the juice into a punch bowl and top with ginger ale and prosecco.
- Remove the muffin tin from the freezer and remove the ice cubes with a small spatula; let sit out for a minute if they don’t pop out. Add and serve!
- 1 part BACARDÍ OAKHEART
- 1 part Apple Juice
- 1 part Ginger Beer
- Squeeze of lime
- Mix. Garnish with a lime wedge
This Pomegranate Prosecco Rum Punch recipe was found on www.epicurious.com
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 750-ml bottles chilled Martini Prosecco
- 1 1/2 cups Bacardi Superior Rum
- 1 1/4 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 large lemon, thinly sliced
- Pomegranate seeds
- Fresh mint leaves
- Bring 1/2 cup water and sugar to boil in small saucepan, stirring until sugar dissolves. Simmer 5 minutes. Cool syrup completely.
- Combine prosecco, rum, and pomegranate juice. Add enough syrup to sweeten to taste. Mix in lemon slices, pomegranate seeds, and mint leaves.
The saying is: 1 part sour, 2 parts sweet, 3 parts strong and 4 parts weak.
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 cups grenadine syrup
- 2 cups Bacardi Superior Rum
- 1 cup Bacardi Oakheart Rum
- 2 cups fresh pineapple juice
- 2 cups fresh orange juice
- Pinch freshly grated nutmeg, optional
- Orange slices, for garnish
- Pineapple slices, for garnish
- Mix all ingredients together. Chill. Garnish with orange or pineapple slices.
Recipe found on Stylish Gameday…
- 1 part Martini Prosecco
- 1 part fresh apple cider
- Decorate cup rim with sugar
- Garnish with apple slice
Looking forward to this one tomorrow!
Let me know if you have any punch recommendations for our last 2 games of the season vs. the Yale Bulldogs & the Dartmouth Big Green. Love new recipes!
Keep in mind, at the end of the season, you’ll have an opportunity to vote for your favorites … appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, desserts, and drinks from the pre-game TigerTailgates to make the All-Ivy Team of Recipes! So bring your best dishes to share at the tailgate and be sure to send me your recipe to post! You may be a 2013 All-Ivy Team winner!
~ ENJOY & GO TIGERS!