It’s the last game of the 2013 season and the Tigers are going for the gold … the outright 2013 Ivy League Champions. And a win would give them a perfect 7-0 Ivy League record. Stay focused … no distractions … one more game!
Join us at the big game in Hanover, NH! Bundle up, the weather calls for cold temperatures and snow! Football weather!
PRINCETON @ DARTMOUTH
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 17th
Stadium Address: 4 Crosby St., Hanover, NH
Distance from Princeton: 315 miles
Team Hotel: Team will stay Friday night at the Fireside Inn, 25 Airport Road, West Lebanon, NH 03784, (877) 258-5900
TigerTailgate Location: Thompson Lot … be there early!!! DartmouthParkingMap
- Plan A is for the 2 RV’s to arrive early (at 8am when the lot officially opens) to the Thompson Lot, and try to grab a great spot side by side to setup our TigerTailgate! Parking in the Thompson Lot is $10 per space.
- Plan B, if we can’t make it work in the Thompson Lot, will be to park & tailgate in the Dewey Lot by the Med School, which is the overflow football parking lot. There will be plenty of room & maneuverability there and is free to park. Additionally, there is a shuttle for the game that runs from the Dewey Lot to the field house – it runs from 12:30p – 5:30p. Walking is an option too depending on the weather.
TigerTailgate Menu: More of the Shrimp Boil, Salt Steak, Green Smash Grey Goose Punch, & the Bacardi Bar! Please bring anything to share with everyone … an appetizer, main, side, or dessert and mixers & ice! This is your last chance to impress us with your tailgate recipe and be nominated for All-Ivy Team consideration! Bring it on!
Dartmouth Tailgating Info from their website: Tailgating, in good taste, can take place in the Thompson Ice Arena parking lot on Summer Court/South Park Street only – it is Dartmouth College “private” property. The fee to park in Thompson is $10/vehicle, payable at the gate, first come-first serve. Additional parking can be found in the Medical School “Dewey” lot at the north end of Park St/Rt 10 intersection, and a free shuttle will run an hour before/after the game from the Dewey Lot.
|#19 Princeton Tigers (8-1, 6-0) at Dartmouth Big Green (5-4, 4-2)
|Game Time/Location||1:30 pm • Memorial Field • Tickets|
|Game Coverage||Ivy League Digital Network l Radio l Live Stats l @PUTigers|
|Princeton||Game Notes l Roster l Schedule l Statistics|
|Dartmouth||Game Notes l Roster l Schedule l Statistics|
Results when Dartmouth & Princeton have played:
- All-Time Series: Dartmouth 45-43-4
- 2012: Princeton lost 21 – 35
- 2011: Princeton lost 17 – 24
- 2010: Princeton lost 0 – 31
Other weekend activities:
- Tiger Parents Get Together for drinks & dinner Friday, Nov 22nd from 4:30pm ’til closing time … at Jesse’s Steak, Seafood & Tavern, Route 120 (224 Lebanon St), P.O. Box 665, Hanover, NH 03755. RSVP to Sharon Coale <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Join us when you can that evening.
- Princeton University Athletics Pre-Game Lunch & Pep Rally w special guest Director of Athletics Gary Walters ’67, Saturday, Nov 23rd, 11:15am, 12:10pm lunch served, Richard W. Black Recreation Center (1 block from stadium). Pre-Registration required.
- PFA’s Annual Football Banquet, Westin, Princeton, Sunday, Nov 24th 3pm. RSVP to Football@Princeton.edu
- The Bonfire, Cannon Green, Sunday, Nov 24th, 7pm
~ Go Tigers!